To become the “top-of-mind” management consultancy for GCC organizations, whenever strategic opportunities or challenges arise.
Our global experiences are divided from
– Some of our team members gained their wide experience by working for international entities prior to joining us, whether within or outside of Saudi Arabia.
– Our methodology considers paying attention to diversity in our workplace, making sure we employ foreign consultants, while maintaining a significant local consultant split.
– Our network of global subject matters experts offers world-class advisory in various industries and across different geographies.
The way we work, is that we “fit into” the client’s team and see ourselves as additional “Gears” that works in synergy with other “Gears” in the client’s organization.
Although we identify ourselves as Strategic, the Gears part of our name stresses on our “practical” side, as we claim to provide strategies that work!
Building on that, we aim to provide:
– A team that doesn’t intend to “replace” a current team at the client’s organization, but rather “adds” more strategic power to it.
– With multiple experiences, knowledge, and associations, our firm can provide multiple types of “gears”, i.e. a strategic marketing gear, a product development gear, an advisory gear, etc.
We “fit into” the client’s team and see ourselves as additional “Gears” that works in synergy with other “Gears” in the client’s organization.
We aspire to be a great extension to your organization; not aiming to replace anyone in your team, but rather “add” more experience and more power – strategic power.
With multiple experiences, knowledge and associations, our firm can provide multiple types of “Gears”, i.e. a strategic marketing Gear, a product development Gear or an advisory team Gear.
We prioritize all our projects. First learning about our client’s business and then developing precisely tailored strategies that serve them best.
Strategy - Marketing - Policy Development - Pricing - Data Visualization - Communication - Brand Creation - Product/Brand Management
Management Consultancy – Finance Investment
Strategy – Marketing – Finance – Production – Product/ Brand Management
Strategy – Marketing – Innovation – Finance & Accounting – Commercial Operations – Tax
Strategy – Business Development - Marketing – Finance – Supply Chain
Strategy – Execution – Operations – Program Management – Change Management – Digital Transformation
+6 years of experience in consultancy management- strategy planning- product design- Marketing- Labour market
Saeed holds a Bachelor degree in Marketing from Auckland University of technology in New Zealand, and an information system management certificate.
Financial Planning and analysis - Financial and Organizational Transformation - Budget Planning
He holds a Master of Science in Finance from The George Washington (Financial Engineering programs) and a Bachelor of Science in Finance from George Mason University, US.
+8 years of experience in: IT Service Management, Project Management, and Operations Management
Yazan holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information System from University of Jordan (2011).
11+ years Experience in: Strategy development - Portfolio analysis – Decision-focused analytics
Khalifeh holds a master’s degree with distinction in engineering management with a concentration in financial engineering and a bachelor’s degree in computer and communications engineering, both from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. Khalifeh completed a professional certificate of Strategic Decisions and Risk Management (SDRM) from the Stanford, and is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He has also completed CFA level I.
Marketing & Communication
PR & Media
Finance & Economy