Interactive and Effective Learning Technique.
Color Accounting is a way of presenting financial information graphically and linguistically. It is a revolutionary new way of quickly and easily understanding financial information in one day, including the ability to read and understand income statements and balance sheets.
Strategic Gears is proud to bring Color Accounting to Saudi Arabia for the very first time.
Used by major institutions all around the world.
- Tufts University
- New York Stock Exchange
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
Who can benefit? Lawyers, legislators, financial regulators, sales people, interns, engineers, bankers and entrepreneur
How it works? Participants are fully engaged, with story-telling, hands-on materials, and model-building. It all happens on their desks and in a vivid diagram on the whiteboard. It's wonderful. No boring slides, no power failures, no same old same old.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Balance Sheet
- Deriving the Income Statement and understanding how it connects with the Balance Sheet
- Clearly and unforgettably defining Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Revenue and Expenses
- Integrating these five elements into a holistic view called the BaSIS Framework™
- Recording transactions using the journal and general ledger
- Understanding the Value Cycle of business
- Practicing financial communication: grasping not only terminology, but also ambiguity of terms, and communication pitfalls
- Identifying the drivers of cash flow, and how they are reported on the Cash Flow Statement
- Analyzing financial statements of a business and identifying risk areas, performance changes, opportunities for improvement
- Calculating financial measures, including EBITDA
- Preparing budgets and forecasts